Why become a member? ×

EBS HD350 in GATOR case - £349 - SOLD
£399

Apothem

I have had this great, clean-sounding head for quite some time, but it's been locked in the closet untouched for a few years now (not gigging, no cabinet anymore, lack of space/time....) so I apologise if you may find a dusty pot. Comes in a Gator flight case and includes its power cable and a speakon cabinet cable.

[attachment=236452:IMAG2002.jpg] [attachment=236453:IMAG2005.jpg] [attachment=236454:IMAG2006.jpg][attachment=236455:IMAG2009.jpg]

(Sorry, but for some funny reason I cannot make the pics rotate in the right way, even if when I watch them in my PC they are OK....)

I am afraid the serial number sticker disappeared long ago, although the back of the case clearly says 2- 8 ohms. I vaguely remember reading that some heads had some kind of an electrical issue, I do not know exactly. I have no way to verify and I do not remember having any problem with this, but if you are not satisfied I will refund you without hesitation (except for any return costs and PayPal fees, if any), that's all I can promise and do.

Price excludes shipping (which could be a bit expensive due to insurance, size and weight), if interested please get in touch with your postcode for a quote. Established UK Basschatters may use PayPal, otherwise bank transfer or good, old-fashioned cheque (yes, they still exist.... LOL). No trades at all please, that would defy the purpose, I am playing so little that my other practice amp is more than enough.

I am also selling an EDEN WTX 260 separately. Both amps are also on eBay UK.

Thanks for looking.

Claudio

Edited by Apothem

• 3 weeks later...