Why become a member? ×

Devine 500w Active Subwoofer - As New
£155

[b] Devine SUB 115A 500-Watt active subwoofer.[/b]

Purchased new summer of last year as I started to DJ and decided I needed a sub. Turned out most of the jobs I did were smallish rooms so this only was ever used on 2 gigs. Sounded and sounds fabulous. Really does give thick and punchy lows. One thing I really like is the variable crossover frequency which i found useful rather than presets on many subs. Can be used to run 2 tops in stereo or standalone. Pretty lightweight for a good sounding 15 active at around 26kgs.
Only reason for selling is more gigs are rolling in for this year so I've purchased a complete new PA system in the Christmas sales.
Looking for £155 cash on collection from Bromley (BR1). Can demo the cab.
Thanks for looking and below are the specs....

[color=#152027][font=Oxygen, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- 15-inch active subwoofer[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#152027][font=Oxygen, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- robust synthetic casing[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#152027][font=Oxygen, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- 15-inch woofer, 3-inch voice coil[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#152027][font=Oxygen, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- built-in amplifier module[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#152027][font=Oxygen, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- power amplifier: 500 Watt RMS (850 Watt peak)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#152027][font=Oxygen, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- clip limiter and power indicator[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#152027][font=Oxygen, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- 0-180 degrees phase switch[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#152027][font=Oxygen, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- impedance: 8 Ohm[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#152027][font=Oxygen, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- maximum SPL at 1 metre: 126 dB[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#152027][font=Oxygen, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- continuous SPL at 1 metre: 123 dB[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#152027][font=Oxygen, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- built-in volume control[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#152027][font=Oxygen, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- built-in variable crossover (20-200 Hz)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#152027][font=Oxygen, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- L+R stereo input: XLR or 6.35 mm jack[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#152027][font=Oxygen, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- L+R stereo output: XLR[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#152027][font=Oxygen, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- handles at the sides[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#152027][font=Oxygen, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- 35 mm top-hat for the distance rod[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#152027][font=Oxygen, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- power cable included[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#152027][font=Oxygen, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- dimensions: 700 x 550 x 625 mm[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#152027][font=Oxygen, arial, sans-serif][size=3]- weight: 26.2 kg[/size][/font][/color]

[b] General[/b]

[color=#152027][font=Oxygen, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Devine's SUB series is the ideal addition to Devine's Artis active speakers. This SUB 115A is equipped with a 15-inch woofer and can create a decent sound in combination with an Artis 10A or 12A. The SUB 115A is equipped with a distinctive, futuristic design and it has its own amplifier module on board. Besides that, it supports stereo inputs, allowing you to effortlessly create a 2.1 setup. It also allows you to work with two subwoofers and two middle-to-high frequency speakers. It offers possibilities for flexible setups![/size][/font][/color]
[color=#152027][font=Oxygen, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Components of the SUB 115A[/b]
Devine's SUB 115A creates a nice punch with its 15-inch woofer. It is partly realised by the 3-inch voice coil and solid cone. The amplifier module of the SUB 115A delivers 500 Watt RMS with maximum peaks of 850 Watt. An extensive crossover gives you the space to attune your speakers and the sound optimally. It also has a volume control to optimally distribute the balance between your subwoofer and middle-to-high frequency speakers. It is equipped with XLR connectors (in and out) and 6.35 mm jack plug (in). This makes it possible to directly connect any professional DJ mixer or PA mixer.[/size][/font][/color]

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...