Why become a member? ×

Custom Cog Hellraiser for trade or sale
£250

Tuco

Hi chatters, happy new year to you and yours
I'm not drunk, merely half cut but I'm throwing caution to the wind and moving on my Custom Cog Custom Hellraiser multi effect unit. I'm not gonna try and give it the hard sell because all the Cog blurb on this site says it all.
Let me copy/paste the deets from the Cog site:

Grand Tarkin Bass Fuzz, Knightfall Distortion and T-65 Octave all in parallel. Four level controls for mixing Dry signal, with only one ever active depending on which combination of effects are selected

That's ^ about the size of it.
Size being the main reason it's going. I've splurged on 3 new pedals lately (hey, it's Christmas!!) and on top of the real estate issue, it's only getting used as a fuzz now so I know I may regret it but like I say, Im throwing caution to the wind.
I'm still going to need a Muff style fuzz, so am open to trades with cash difference either way, would quite like to try a modded Grey Stashe, that would probably be top of my list but obv a Sovtek green would fit the bill (stating the obvious there I know) but yeh, just hit me up with your muffs (apologies if that sounded wrong)