Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 + with Pedaltrain 2 Pedal board & Hard case -
£230

james_guitar

------ NOW SOLD! ------

I have two of these and this was my secondary board, primarily set up as backup. I've just put a small board together with just the bare essentials, so have decided to let this one go.

You already know the Pedal Power 2+ as the industry standard pro power supply, providing clean and isolated power for up to 8 effects pedals. Combined with the Pedaltrain 2 board and hard case, this is the best studio and gigging solution available; powering all of your pedals whilst keeping them tidy, portable and ready to go. Zero noise, faster gig setups and heavy duty protection for your pedal rig.

It's all in excellent condition and perfect working order. As well as saving you over £100, the power supply has already been professionally mounted to the back of the board, sparing you the time and effort.

I'm based in London so would prefer local pickup to delivery (unless you're happy to cover delivery). No pedals included in sale - Pedalboard Planner image provided to give you an idea of pedalboard size. Edited by james_guitar