Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Allparts Ebony Fretless Jazz Neck
£60

Hi all,

I'm having a clear out of a few parts so I'm selling this Allparts made in Japan fretless jazz neck from a bitsa project.

The neck has seen better days but with a little love could be restored. It is in excellent working condition, truss rod works fine and there is minimal grooves from string wear on the ebony board, when strung up it is stable and sounds great.

There are tuner mounting holes drilled for both Hipshot Ultralites and Gotoh GB29, unfortunately a screw snapped in one of the holes (see pics) but this could be removed with some pliers. The heel is drilled for a standard fender 4 hole mount. There is also some sticky residue left on the fingerboard from where I applied very thin strips of tape to help my intonation, again this could be removed with a little attention. The neck is finished with a thin satin lacquer, over time the headstock brand name came peeled away and therefore isn't there any more.

If you have any questions please ask, I'm after £60 including postage, UK buyers only please.

Cheers, Nick

[attachment=232278:DSC_0916.JPG]

[attachment=232279:DSC_0917.JPG]

[attachment=232280:DSC_0918.JPG]

[attachment=232281:DSC_0919.JPG]

[attachment=232282:DSC_0920.JPG]

Edited by castlemaine22