Why become a member? ×

SPARES & REPAIRS! Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
£15

DawnPatrol1990

Hey guys

Offering this out to any one who likes to tinker or just wants it for spare parts. My Boss CH-1 super chorus has died. -queue sad music- so instead of messing with it, i'm just going to offer it out to anyone who wants to see if they know what's wrong and fix it.
If it's a simple fix, you've got a wicked chorus pedal for £15. If not, then, well, keep it for spares or something?

I don't know what's wrong with it, the light comes on when you plug in a battery or PSU and you get your pure bass signal but you don't get any "chorus" on top of that so I don't know what's died.

£15 posted to your door! No box i'm afraid but will be packed very well. Not that i suppose that matters... haha!

[attachment=229654:Photo 10-10-2016, 15 05 43.jpg]

[attachment=229655:Photo 10-10-2016, 15 06 03.jpg]

Hi roman, haha yeah i'm definitely plugging in to the right output. Something has gone wrong on it, i had a power cut and was using the pedal on a PSU, not a battery. I would take a guess that something on the inside may have broken. I'm really not sure! I've already bought a replacement so i'm not going to bother opening it up plus i don't know what i'm doing anyway so if someone wants to buy it to take a look at, they're more than welcome!