Why become a member? ×

3 Leaf Audio Little Black Box (SOLD)
£95

fretless bob

Hey guys

I've had this great Pre since new and have used it quite a lot with my older passive basses, its a great sounding in a small pedal format.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The EQ section features boost-only bass and treble controls as well as a switch that selects between two distinct treble frequency points - a high treble frequency that adds an airy crispness to your instrument's signal and a lower treble frequency that sounds more like a traditional treble control.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The finish is blackened steel - a chemical process normally reserved for high-end architecture and never before used on audio equipment. Due to the hand-applied nature of the finish, each unit has a unique oxidation pattern.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Production is limited to 99 units[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The pedal is in North London and i'll happily ship the pedal anywhere at the buyers expense. No Trades please guys, Paypal accepted.[/font][/color]

[attachment=229582:EA7D3B34-33E9-4A8B-AEC7-CDE11A61ED8E_zpsjyaexgjw.jpg]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Dave[/font][/color]

Edited by fretless bob