Why become a member? ×

Yamaha TRB5pii
£2000

fergo

I am selling a Yamaha TRB5pii. I played this guitar mainly at home. It looks pretty new. It comes with its original case.
I am from Hamburg, Germany. Shipping would not be a problem.

I don't think there is much to say about Yamaha TRB5pii. Great low B, clear sound with a lot of definition over the whole register. Great for recording.

From the Yamaha Webpage:
This new TRB5PII high-end bass offers the true pro and collector an incredible playing experience. This neck-thru bass uses the same TRB body, neck, and headstock design with new premium woods.

Alnico V Hum-Cancelling Pickups
Hum-cancelling type Alnico V pickups are used to produce clear tone. The 6-strings offer a wide tonal range and deliver a heavy bass sound with presence.

Bridge with Piezo pickup
Individual bridges reduce influence from string vibration. Each bridge saddle is equipped with a piezo pickup.

Choose Your Body Top
The 5-piece neck is sandwitched between slabs of light ash. You can select the top material from Maple, Ovangkol, or Bubinga.

Neck Through Design
The 5-piece neck is constructed of piles of maple and mahogany with a 35-inch (889mm) super long scale and 24-frets.

TRB 5PII/6PII Electronics
Create your favorite tonal blends using the pickup balancer control to balance output from the magnetic pickups, and the piezo volume control. Also included is a 3-band equalizer for greater tonal expression.

Pickup Balancer
Master Volume
Piezo Volume
Bass
Middle
Treble

(http://usa.yamaha.com/products/musical-instruments/guitars-basses/el-basses/trb/trb5pii/)