Why become a member? ×

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT- Fender Jazz Deluxe V USA - Sunburst - Final Price Drop £1000
£1250

wolldav

[color=#ff0000][s][b]PRICE DROP - £1150[/b][/s][/color]
[color=#ff0000][b]Final PRICE DROP - £1000.....As i will be working from UK and NY i'm needing to sell my Fender Jazz USA Deluxe V, which is in Mint Condition (less than 6 months old). The price drop to £1000 is to help me sell the bass before i fly out in a few weeks. [/b][/color]

[quote name='wolldav' timestamp='1475574991' post='3146964']
For sale: Fender Jazz Deluxe V USA Sunburst Bass.

- no trades please
- bass is less than 5 months old.
- bass is in MINT condition
- the bass will come with a Mono Gigbag as I no longer have the original hard case. All the other candy that comes with the bass will be there.

Only reason for sale is my current job has me traveling alot now and I'm not using my gear.

Feel welcome to come and try it out through an Aguilar tone hammer 500 and a Vanderkley MNT 112 (4 ohm) which is also up for sale and will be advertised in the amp section.

Pictures will be up later on today

I live in Birmingham.

Thanks
[/quote]

For sale: Fender Jazz Deluxe V USA Sunburst Bass.

- no trades please
- bass is less than 5 months old.
- bass is in MINT condition
- the bass will come with a Mono Gigbag as I no longer have the original hard case. All the other candy that comes with the bass will be there.

Only reason for sale is my current job has me traveling alot now and I'm not using my gear.

Feel welcome to come and try it out through an Aguilar tone hammer 500 and a Vanderkley MNT 112 (4 ohm) which is also up for sale and will be advertised in the amp section.

Pictures will be up later on today

I live in Birmingham.

Thanks

Edited by wolldav

Bump!

[color=#FF0000][s][b]PRICE DROP - £1150[/b][/s][/color]
[color=#FF0000][b]Another PRICE DROP - £1000.....As i will be working from UK and NY i'm needing to sell my Fender Jazz USA Deluxe V, which is in Mint Condition (less than 6 months old). The price drop to £1000 is to help me sell the bass before i fly out in a few weeks. [/b][/color]

Edited by wolldav