Why become a member? ×

2006 Ibanez Roadgears RD900 AH – price drop to £300
£325

SimonH

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Moving a few basses on (see others on here); this one hurts because it’s the most beautiful bass I’ve owned, especially with the cream neck binding. Oh well, anyway:[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is my 2006 Ibanez Roadgears RD900 AH. It’s in mint condition – no chips or dings. I bought it a few years ago as NOS from a Dutch store (since closed). The price tags and shop labels are still on it (including the price!).[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It’s a lightweight ash body, maple neck, rosewood fretboard and Seymour Duncan pickups. The pickups are versatile, with singlecoil thump at the neck, humbucker at the back and anything in between (including a passive switch).[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]No issues with the bass; neck is straight and clean, everything working, no pot noises, etc. Can’t remember what the strings but they’re fairly new and still zingy.[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]According to the serial, the bass was made at the World Plant, Korea on November, 2005, Production Number: 21 (it’s a 2006 model).[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The price is [s]£325[/s] £300 (which is just mad).[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have no case and nothing I could ship her in, so it’s collection only from Spalding in Lincs, or I can arrange to meet in a triangle roughly between Grantham on the A1, Peterborough on the A1 south, and King’s Lynn in the east.[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Not really into trades because I’m saving for a combination of 2 x single 12in cabs and a class D head.

Cheers, SiH[/font][/color]

Edited by SimonH