Why become a member? ×

FS: Boss GT6B - SOLD
£110

Scooby

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=5][b][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]Need to downsize my collection of Multi effects units!! As we are in the process of moving house, my wife has noticed just how many multi effects I have plus various pedals! So, here we go with the fantastic Boss GT6B. Great piece of kit and has served me very well in the studio. Not gigged but it does have a few light surface scratches on the bottom. Comes with the original mains supply and manual. [/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=5][b][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=4]Looking for £100 plus shipping. [/size][/font][/b][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=5][b]OVERVIEW[/b][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][size=4][b]High-end bass multi-effects.[/b][/size]
The Boss GT-6B Bass Effects Processor lets you select programmed settings with the footswitch. This fully professional floor unit offers COSM bass amp modeling with modeled compression, plus other must-have effects such as overdrive/distortion, COSM wah, and reverb/delay. There's also a true analog bypass, plus XLR and digital outputs for recording applications.[/size][/font][/color]

[size=5][b]FEATURES[/b][/size][list]
[*]Professional bass multi-effects processor with COSM technology
[*]True analog bypass and 24-bit converters for uncompromised sound quality
[*]COSM bass amp modeling re-creates the tone of many of the greatest bass amps and speaker cabinets
[*]New COSM compression effects modeled after 4 well-known compressors
[*]Ultra-intuitive interface with analog-style knobs, built-in expression, and control pedals
[*]Versatile effects including Auto Slap and sound-on-sound looping
[*]Boss' best synth bass sounds with incredible tracking
[*]Balanced XLR output and coaxial digital output for recording
[/list]

Edited by Scooby

• 1 month later...