Why become a member? ×

Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz version 1- Frantone Peach Fuzz clone £30 delivered
£40

cameltoe

****Pics below, price reduced****

This is a great fuzz pedal. Tons of low-end, and a wonderfully warm creamy fuzz which morphs into a grindy fuzz as you crank it. If you want a vintage vibed fuzz which doesn't have that clippy synthy sound that a Muff has, this could be it.

I bought this and the overdrive pedal when they first came out and have hung on to this ever since. It's in reasonable condition given its age, no marks of any note but obviously looks used.

Here's a great vid where they side-by-side it with a Frantone Peach Fuzz, of which this pedal was supposedly a clone of;

http://youtu.be/KJiMXci6PAg

These V1 cool cats are sought after and rightly so, this is a great fuzz pedal and it wouldn't be for sale if I didn't need the cash! Hence it will go up for £40 plus P&P and if I get no takers it will likely get kept. I believe I still have the box too, but I'll confirm tomorrow Edited by cameltoe

[quote name='cameltoe' timestamp='1469317279' post='3097418']
This is a great fuzz pedal. Tons of low-end, and a wonderfully warm creamy fuzz which morphs into a grindy fuzz as you crank it. If you want a vintage vibed fuzz which doesn't have that clippy synthy sound that a Muff has, this could be it.

I bought this and the overdrive pedal when they first came out and have hung on to this ever since. It's in reasonable condition given its age, no marks of any note but obviously looks used.

Here's a great vid where they side-by-side it with a Frantone Peach Fuzz, of which this pedal was supposedly a clone of;

http://youtu.be/KJiMXci6PAg

These V1 cool cats are sought after and rightly so, this is a great fuzz pedal and it wouldn't be for sale if I didn't need the cash! Hence it will go up for £40 plus P&P and if I get no takers it will likely get kept. I believe I still have the box too, but I'll confirm tomorrow when I get the pics.

Pics to follow, but you know what they look like right?
[/quote]

Bump- still have box and Danelectro sticker inside!

• 6 months later...