Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB424X Black. Sold
£250

deanovw

I have a brand new Yamaha BB424X for sale. I got it locally in its shipping cardboard box still with paper under the strings. It was totally un-played. I have played it at home but it has never been gigged. Unfortunately I need to raise funds so it has to go.

It plays perfectly. Sounds awesome and will be missed.

These retail at £355.

This one I will let go for £250 + delivery.

[b] Alder Body & Rosewood Fretboard[/b]

The BB424X’s body is constructed from Alder, a highly popular choice of wood for bass production, producing a smooth and deep tone, whilst remaining lightweight and highly durable. The Rosewood fretboard has a 10’’ radius and features 21 frets with classic white oval inlays.
[b] Electronic Pickups[/b]

The BB424X features two powerful pickups, featuring a Bar Single pickup on the bridge and a Split Single pickup on the middle. These premium-quality pickups deliver a full-bodied sound which is articulate yet dominant in its tone. This is ideal for a range of playing styles from deep, ringing bass tones to fast and aggressive slap bass riffs.
[b] Diagonal Body Thru Stringing & Neck[/b]

One of the most unique design aspects of the BB424X is the diagonal body thru stringing. This work by angling the string at 45 degrees at the saddle, reducing stress and securing the tensions of the strings. The larger than normal attachment area to the saddle helps for improved transmission of vibration, resulting in a fuller and more articulate sound. The 5-piece bolt-on neck is constructed from Maple and Nato for maximum durability and style. This helps to prevent the neck from warping or curling over long periods of time. The neck is styled in the classic BB profile for maximum efficiency and style.
[b] Specifications[/b]
[b]Body & Bridge:[/b][list]
[*][b]Body Material:[/b] Alder
[*][b]Finish:[/b] Black
[*][b]Bridge:[/b] Vintage Style
[/list]
[b]Neck & Fingerboard:[/b][list]
[*][b]Construction:[/b] Bolt-On
[*][b]Neck Material:[/b] Maple/ Nato 5pcs
[*][b]Fingerboard:[/b] Rosewood
[*][b]Scale Length:[/b] 34'' (863.6mm)
[*][b]Radius:[/b] 10"