Why become a member? ×

Catalinbread Teaser Stallion, DOD bass EQ, EHX Ring Thing- feeler for now
£265

olliedf89

Hey there, having a clear out of a few pedals I don't use anymore. All in perfect working order, checked them today. All have velcro on the bottom which can be removed or kept, whatever ya like.

I might have an EHX Ring Thing for sale too if anyone is interested?

Catalinbread Teaser Stallion
Distortion pedal, gets pretty gnarly as it has a second footswitch that activates general noise depending on guitar knobs and pedal knobs. Think Dwarfcraft Great Destroyer but less fuzzy I guess. Works with actives, sounds great on guitar.
Decent cosmetic condition, no box.
£75 posted to UK

TC Electronic Hall Of Fame Reverb Mini SOLD SOLD SOLD
The mini version of the Hall Of Fame reverb. Works great, barely used and in new condition. Boxed
£45 posted to UK

DOD Bass EQ FX42-B
Graphic EQ for bass in the old style DOD enclosure. Works fine, sounds good, decent cosmetic condition.
No box.
£45 posted to UK

[color=#ff0000][s]DOD Meatbox Reissue[/s][b] SOLD SOLD SOLD[/b][/color]
Y'all know about this one, but it's a great sub synth pedal that will make everyone's bones rumble.
As new condition, boxed.
£100 posted to UK

The earliest I'll post out will be Monday at this point. Unless I can't find enough posting materials, but I'll keep you posted.

Open to sensible offers and always open to trades for other interesting pedals, though I'm a bit poor at the moment so I haven't got much to add.

Payment through Paypal preferably.

Cheers, Ollie

Edited by olliedf89

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...