Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

FS: Fender SQUIER JV 62er Precision black 1983 SOLD!
£790

maut

I´m selling my 62 JV Precision, made in 1983 in Japan.

It has the rare black finish and rosewood neck wich I prefer to the 57 maple version, as the neck has as nicer profile. The trussrod works fine.

It´s all original except the white pickguard, which is an original Fender part. The tortoise PG has a crack and is bent, but I will include it in this sale.

The bass is a lightweight, it´s 4,0kg. The tone is very nice, fat and rich and typical P, very resonant.

The body has some dings and dongs, the bass has ben played a lot. The frets have a little wear but are still in good condition.

The bridge looks as new, the fomer owner played the bass with a badass bridge without drilling extra holes. The original bridge was in the drawer for years, it´s back on now.

I´m in Berlin, Germany, but shipping is possible. The cheapest and safest way would be shipping with the neck separated to make for a smaller package, but i can ship the whole bass when the buyer pays for the extra cost.

The price is EUR 950 or GBP 790 according to today´s exchange rates. When there will be dramatic changes in currency i will have to adjust the GBP price to the EURO.

Thanks!

Edited by maut

• 2 weeks later...