Why become a member? ×

TRADED - TRB1006

thepurpleblob

(Well not really a feeler, for the right deal it's all yours)

I did a trade with a nice guy called Kev in Milton Keynes a few months back. I really intended to get into 6 string stuff, but I don't have the time. It's no reflection on the bass at all.

Here's a generic picture...

(being black and shiny it just looks fingermarked and horrible when I try to take the real one, but I'll keep working on it).

It has just had a new set of Rotosounds on it and a new battery compartment as the old one was broken. It has had some use and certainly isn't spotless, but there are no dings or chips, just a bit of buckle rash on the back. It has a good Ritter gig bag - if you don't mind some cat hair that is :) Everything works perfectly, no issues at all.

I'm looking for something I can use. I'd really like a 5 string with wide spacing. I'd definitely consider the old-style TRB5 or a MusicMan 5 of some sort. However, honestly, I'd think about anything (5 or 4 in that order) except a Jazz or copy - I don't understand why anybody thinks two volume controls might be a good idea!! My jobbing bass is a StingRay 4 if that helps. A bit of cash adjustment either way (but not a huge amount from me at the moment) is perfectly possible.

I'm in Glasgow and am happy to travel a fair bit and/or meet halfway. Unless it's a deal I can't refuse, I can't really be bothered getting into packing and posting.

Edited by thepurpleblob