Why become a member? ×

Sold - please close - Orange OCB212 600W
£275

Just when you think you're sorted, your dream bass comes up and you have to offload to balance the books before the All Knowing One notices the deficit in funds. So, I'll reduce my stack to merely one cab for the foreseeable, and reluctantly sell this one:

It's an[b] Orange OCB212 600W 2x12 [/b] and dimensions are approximately 21" wide by 19" high by 18" deep. Pretty good condition and extremely punchy, while not being too bulky. Please note that this is the new rectangular shape rather than the boxy cube shape that the older ones were. As such, it looks good stacked on a 1 x 15 or a 4 x 10.

The official blurb is here: [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Building on the success of our SmartPower series, the new [/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]OBC212 is[/font][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] our best isobaric bass cabinet yet. This clever design positions one speaker behind the other, creating an airtight, phase coherent chamber for outstanding projection in a more compact enclosure than a traditional 2×12. Featuring a pair of 12” neodymium Eminence speakers, 600 Watts of power handling and parallel speakon jacks the [/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]OBC212 is[/font][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] a perfect mate for a wealth of bass amplifier heads.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]As always, you are very welcome to come and try it, and I'm okay with a half way meet within reason - I live near J2 of the M42, just south west of Birmingham. My feedback is pretty darn good, if you want reassurance. UK sale only, it's too heavy to ship overseas, and no trades please - I need funds! [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif](Pictures courtesy of previous owner - hope that's okay, Joe?)[/font][/color]

Edited by Alfie Noakes