Why become a member? ×

Trailer Trash Glow Top + Flight Case + GigRig Pro-14 switcher
£300

RaNoFuNkY

***PRICE DROP £230***
Everything you need for touring/gigs.

Here is a Trailer Trash 36" Glow Top pedal board, with flight case and the GigRig Pro-14 switching system. The Glow Top model means that it has LEDs underneath the see-through board. These are in blue, but you don't have to have them on (i.e. if your underneath the Heathrow flight path). Here's a link: [url="http://trailertrashpedalboards.com/glowtops"]http://trailertrashp...ds.com/glowtops[/url]

I have made some modifications to the board. Firstly, I have had 2" holes cut from the board top in strategic places to allow my pedal leads to "disappear" under the hood. This keeps everything nice and tidy, and allows more space for pedals. There are also smaller holes to allow numerous power supply cables to come up through the board top from underneath. It's a really neat job (it was done by a luthier), and definitely improves the functionality of the board.

Secondly, I have had extra foam custom cut to line the flight case in order to provide better protection for the board. I prefer this setup to a pedaltrain because I can attach "always on" pedals to the "bottom" underneath the board (which is absent on pedaltrains) and remotely switch to them using the Pro-14. Also, it needs only 1 power cable (supplied) which feeds multiple kettle leads under the hood (which I use to power 2x GigRig Generators). Again, this means absolutely no mess.

I currently have the board setup for mono in and stereo out using the neat side mounted jacks.

I'm based in Exeter, and happy to drive/meet up half way within reason and also to consider courier options. Pedals in the photos not included!

Edited by RaNoFuNkY

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...