Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Overwater Perception 5
£1395

Scooby

Overwater Perception 5 with a beautiful figured maple top, matching headstock on a lightweight swamp ash body! :D The top nut is 46mm, adjustable string spacing currently at 18mm, shallow neck profile and is a 35" scale. The B is so well defined, one of the best I've ever heard! Overwater active electronics, which gives you so much tonal variation without ever resorting to harshness or boominess! Very musical eq.
The OW comes with a new Hiscox hard case. The bass has never been gigged and was originally bought by me from Overwater about three and a half years ago. There are a couple of slight blemishes on the rear of the body near the jack socket, which I can only imagine came from sitting on a stand and there are two slight lacquer marks on the front above the pick-ups (see picture). I haven't a clue how this happened and it does not actually break through the lacquer and, obviously does not affect the playability :D A superb instrument but having not been gigged by me I am a little concerned the bass might be slightly agoraphobic so, please help... :lol:

Prefer a straight sale for a bass but will consider trades for a quality 4 or 5 string. Looking for [b]£1395[/b] plus shipping.