Why become a member? ×

TRADED : Ken Smith BSR5EG lacewood top
£2700

ialma

Hey,
I'm selling my lacewood top Ken Smith BSR5EG. Great bass from every point of view.
It's an Elite model with graphite bars in neck.
A great sounding bass, many players love the look and the sound of the lacewood.
This lacewood top seems almost tridimensional.
Warm, organic and very versatile, the slimmest neck I've ever played, and comes with its HEAVY OHSC.
A bit of wear here and there, a groove under G string, 23th and 24th fret are a bit consumed (looks like previous owner was a serious slapper) but no buzz on any fret.
Asking a relatively negotiable 3300€, willing to trade it for the right MTD (let's talk about it) a Fodera (with cash on my side) or the right Modulus Q5 + cash on your side.

Full album [url="http://s1151.photobucket.com/user/siegeseven/library/KEN%20SMITH%20BSREG5?sort=9&page=1"]HERE[/url]

Edited by ialma

[quote name='ialma' timestamp='1462921798' post='3047060']
Hey,
I'm selling my lacewood top Ken Smith BSR5EG. Great bass from every point of view.
It's an Elite model with graphite bars in neck.
A great sounding bass, many players love the look and the sound of the lacewood.
This lacewood top seems almost tridimensional.
Warm, organic and very versatile, the slimmest neck I've ever played, and comes with its HEAVY OHSC.
A bit of wear here and there, a groove under G string, 23th and 24th fret are a bit consumed (looks like previous owner was a serious slapper) but no buzz on any fret.
Asking a relatively negotiable 3300€, willing to trade it for the right MTD (let's talk about it) a Fodera (with cash on my side) or the right Modulus Q5 + cash on your side.

Full album [url="http://s1151.photobucket.com/user/siegeseven/library/KEN%20SMITH%20BSREG5?sort=9&page=1"]HERE[/url]
[/quote]
Hello ; You may be interested a change for Marleaux Consat Signature Custom 5 string, I can send photos to your email.
The bass is in perfect condition, greetings.

Miguel

Edited by miguel ponton

[quote name='ialma' timestamp='1463153619' post='3049133']
Hey Fernando,
since you owned DOZENS of Smiths how would you describe the sound of lacewood compared to walnut or maple ?
[/quote]
Lacewood is a lot like Maple Bright and Punchy much Brighter than Walnut with Clear highs with Nice high Mids.