Why become a member? ×

FS Modded Epiphone Thunderbird Bass NOW WITHDRAWN
£275

ozzy138

The last bass in the cull to make way for another thats become available......

She is based on a Epi Sunburst T-Bird i got off of bass chat last year and is very much in the modded department.....

The mods are as follows.....

My first attempt at a respray in Dakota Blue with nitro lacquer. As i say, it was my first attempt and i did not go for what you would call a glossy, showroom finish. However, the neck is smooth, theres dings, marks and I'm sure the sunburst will start to come through at some stage.... but thats what i wanted. I can supply more pics on request...

The neck has been shimmed with the old credit card technique and there are no issues as far as I'm aware... action is just how i like it...

Theres a Hipshot Supertone bridge, i have the original 3 point bridge if you require it....

There a mix of three Hipshot Ultralight tuners and a Hipshot cloverleaf Ultralight tuner ( I had them left over from another project)

A KioGon wiring kit

I moved the strap button to behind the neck plate and this solved any neck dive issues...

Currently strung with Rotosounds

The Toxico sticker can be removed if necessary

Comes with a Epiphone hard case plus a 2 week old Thomann gig bag....

I can deliver if your not a million miles away from the Essex/East London border or meet half way

[attachment=218809:IMG_8043.jpg][attachment=218810:IMG_8044.jpg][attachment=218811:IMG_8045.jpg][attachment=218813:IMG_8046.jpg][attachment=218814:IMG_8047.jpg][attachment=218815:IMG_8048.jpg][attachment=218816:IMG_8049.jpg][attachment=218817:IMG_8050.jpg]

Edited by ozzy138