Why become a member? ×

Hartke AK410 Cabinet (Two Available) - SOLD!
£185

I have two AK410 cabinets available. The AK cabs were developed in conjunction with Billy Sheehan specifically to give him a more similar sound to that which he had when he used Ampeg cabs. They named them 'AK' for 'Ampeg Killer' referencing the fact that, while these give you a similar sound to the traditional Ampeg tone, they sound even better!

Both cabs are immaculate. If you look closely you'll find a couple of very small scratches but, as you can see, these are so small they don't even show in the photos. I have the original boxes (see photos) so can send if required (though it's not cheap to courier them!).

Despite being tonally similar to Ampeg, these cabs are a LOT lighter! Sure, they're not neo and they're not a one-hand lift but they're a relatively easy carry and are amongst the lightest non-neo 4x10's available. As a bonus, they also come with removeable castors which makes transporting them so much easier.

These were £500 cabs so the price is ridiculously low for professional quality equipment. I always thought a 4x10 was enough for anyone. But when you plug in the second, everything sounds better! It's always been the same, even with small cabs - 1x12's or 2x10's. Plug in a second and, even at the same volume, you get a bigger, better sound. And the same is true with two 4x10's Plus, let's not forget, the stack looks amazing! :D Saying that, you can buy just one if you want or I am offering a discount for buying both cabs together.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is a [/font][/color][u]SALE ONLY[/u][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]. I am not looking for any trades. None. Absolutely none! I promise you! It really isn't worth messaging just in case unless you want to buy it for cash! Ha ha![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The price is just [/font][/color][b]£SOLD[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] collected from Ruislip, North West London or can post for £25 per cab within the UK (Highlands and Islands will be more). You're welcome to try the cabs out. Ruislip is close to M40/M4/M25/M1/A406/A40/A1M !!!! So getting here should be easy! [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cab 1:[/font][/color]
[attachment=216071:Optimized-DSC01029.JPG]
[attachment=216069:Optimized-DSC01031.JPG]
[attachment=216070:Optimized-DSC01030.JPG]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cab 2: [/font][/color]
[attachment=216068:Optimized-DSC01033.JPG]
[attachment=216066:Optimized-DSC01035.JPG]
[attachment=216067:Optimized-DSC01034.JPG]

[attachment=216065:Optimized-DSC01039.JPG]
[attachment=216064:Optimized-DSC01040.JPG]
[attachment=216063:Optimized-DSC01041.JPG]

Edited by MindGoneBlank