Why become a member? ×

Immaculate & Beautiful Spector Euro Rebop 4 Zebrano with Aguilar DCB Pickups & OBP-3 Preamp
£799

MindGoneBlank

I absolutely love this bass! But it has to go...

This is a Czech-made Spector Euro Rebop with Zebrano top (I say top, but it's half the body width!). Sometimes referred to as a Zebop.

I think my example is the most beautiful Rebop I've ever seen though that's subjective! It also has some extremely desirable upgrades:

- Aguilar OBP3 Active Preamp which three band eq and selectable mid-frequency
- Aguilar DCB Passive Pickups

The bass itself is immaculate. It has a lovely satin finished neck. The curvature of the body is so sexy! And the full extent of the curves don't show properly on the photos.

I still have the original EMG HZ pickups if required though I think I sold the Tonepump preamp (I'll check later!).

This bass absolutely nails 'the Spector sound'. It plays like a dream as you would expect given that it's a hand-made bass and has been professionally set up with brand new D'Addario NYXL strings by a very well respected local luthier.

The asking price is an absolute bargain. The Rebop sells for well over a grand usually and then there's another £300 worth of Aguilar pickups and preamp! And it's immaculate!

This is a [u]SALE ONLY[/u]. I am not looking for any trades. None. Absolutely none! I promise you! It really isn't worth messaging just in case unless you want to buy it for cash! Ha ha!

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]So the price is just [/font][/color][b]£799[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] collected from Ruislip, North West London or can post for £15 within the UK (Highlands and Islands will be more). You're welcome to try the bass out. Ruislip is close to M40/M4/M25/M1/A406/A40/A1M !!!! So getting here should be easy! [/font][/color]

[attachment=215961:Optimized-DSC01011.JPG]

[attachment=215962:Optimized-DSC01012.JPG]

[attachment=215963:Optimized-DSC01018.JPG]

[attachment=215964:Optimized-DSC01017.JPG]

[attachment=215965:Optimized-DSC01016.JPG]

[attachment=215966:Optimized-DSC01015.JPG]

[attachment=215967:Optimized-DSC01014.JPG]

Edited by MindGoneBlank