Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Hohner B2AV - London
£400

LukeGTE

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Gadies and Lentilmen. Up for grabs is this 5 string Hohner B2A, which I bought from Wunjo in 2012. Plays great, sounds fantastic. Active/passive switch. Have attached a fencing bracket to back to act as upper horn as the balance without it was pants. There's a little plastic thingummybob that flips out to act as a lower horn if you wana play sitting down. Couple little dings, nowt to write home about. The gold stencil that says Hohner B2AV is a little worn as that's where I put my pinky for leverage when I'm pretending to be Victor Wooten.[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£350 ono. Selling as I'm moving back to 4 string (getting a custom built ACG, YEAH!) Pick up in London area. I'll chuck in a squier gigbag and a new set of strings. If you come round to try it (Vauxhall) I'll even make you a cuppa.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][attachment=215248:b2av1.jpg][attachment=215249:b2av2.jpg][/font][/color]

Edited by LukeGTE

• 3 weeks later...