Why become a member? ×

Crest CA9 Power Amplifier
£400

colinmk

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=6]PRICE £350[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=6]Selling my Crest CA9 power amp, legendary tone and power for bass amps. [/size][/font]
[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=6]It is in good condition and has the usual signs of being in a rack. [/size][/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=6]Has hardly had any use the past couple of years unfortunately so time to go to someone who can use her wisely. She also had a full service a few years ago and I will put a picture of those documents up when I can find them. [/size][/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=6]As you probably know this thing is heavy and is what helps give it such quality. So pickup is preferred. If it is to be posted I have an 8u rack with handles as shown in the pictures that it would need to go inside. I'd throw that in for no extra cost, you'd be talking over 25kg I should think weight. Courier to be arranged and paid for by the buyer. BASED IN GLASGOW[/size][/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=6][attachment=214937:DSC_0083.JPG][attachment=214938:DSC_0085.JPG][attachment=214939:DSC_0086.JPG][attachment=214940:DSC_0094.JPG][/size][/font]

Specs:

8 Ohm Stereo - 600 W
4 Ohm Stereo - 900 W
2 Ohm Stereo - 1000 W
8 Ohm Bridged - 1800 W
4 Ohm Bridged - 2000 W

Legendary over-built power supply Toroidal power transformer.

Latest generation of high-speed, wide-bandwidth output devices.

Twin-tunnel cooling with back-to-front air flow.

Dual, rear-mounted, continuously variable-speed fans.

Balanced male and female XLR inputs with switch-configurable XLR polarity and sensitivity selection.

Speakon® output connectors (market dependent).

Stereo, parallel, bridged-mono mode selector switch.

Ground-lift switch Front panel circuit-breaker switch.

Recessed, stepped attenuators SIGNAL present/active, PROTECT, and ACL LED's.

Modular construction Powder-coated steel chassis.

Edited by colinmk

• 2 weeks later...