Why become a member? ×

Eugene Waters band at The Soho Revue bar 14th July 2007

Guest subaudio

Guest subaudio

Hey all,

My first gig with Eugene coming up, it would be great to see you there, details below.

Marti
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[attachment=1131:l_13c771...1edb1fe3.jpg]

Hey everyone!

It appears that the Irish weather has finally realised that I am now living in London and has decided to follow me over here! Back home we deal with the wet weather in the only sensible way, drinking more liquid, preferably of the black variety. If you're wet on the outside, you might as well get wet on the inside too!

Anyhoo, if you'd like to drown those July blues away I might just have the solution. An Irish solution to an Irish problem.

I'm playing at the famous Soho Revue Bar (www.sohorevuebar.com ) at 9pm on Sat 14th July.

Joe's put all the details together onto a funky poster which is attached. It's smack bang in the middle of town so if you can make it down, it'd be great to see you guys!

Also, Jeff and I will be joined on stage by bassist Marti Bowley who'll be adding some funk to the whole affair. We're hoping it'll be our biggest and boldest performence to date so don't miss out.

See you guys soon

Euge
www.myspace.com/eugenewatersmusic

--
Eugene Waters
Singer Songwriter
www.eugenewaters.com
"...the cream of this year's crop..." - HOTPRESS Magazine

Edited by subaudio