Why become a member? ×

SOLD: GALLIEN KRUEGER 700RB MK2
£250

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Here we have my Gallien Krueger 700rb MK2. I bought this new from GAK in about 2006, it has been serviced twice in this time. I am only selling due to a recent purchase so it has became a backup which I haven’t had to call upon for over 6 month, so it might as well go![/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This has been one of the most reliable and versatile amps I’ve ever used. It has played everything from small rooms through a single 15” cab to festival main stages through an 8x10, all the while never being out of its depth. This head would be bang on for any player looking for an upgrade to something with a little more power or someone looking for a lightweight head reliable enough to tour. I’ve done numerous UK and EU tours with this little beast, it has never let me down.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The head has a few scuffs and scrapes that I have tried to picture. It is the usual rack rash etc and all purely cosmetic. The worst is a small scratch along the top which happened in the first week of purchase before it was housed in a rack. Since then it has never gigged without a case. This won't come with the case pictured. I have a larger one I can probably dig out to put it in. The gain pot is a tad scratchy when turning, but could probably do with a bit of electrical cleaner to sort it.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]No time wasters please. [/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Based in Sunderland. Collection only. Can be shown working by prior arrangement.[/font][/color]

Edited by jrobjumpsship