Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Yamaha TRBX504
£260

DavidMcKay

SOLD: Yamaha TRBX504 in Stealth/Matte Black

I'm in Glasgow and will reduce the price by £25 if you can collect in person.

Recently bought from a fellow BCer (Vinny) this is one of a pair that I am selling (getting my car through it's MOT is now more of priority!). The first one has been sold.

This particular bass has 4hrs on the clock.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Great build quality and has some really great features. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It has both active and passive options. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have all sorts of plates and pins in my left wrist yet I have found the[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] neck to be slim and very easy to play, similar to the Ibanez SR range. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The bass is well balanced and sits nicely on a strap. I was blown away by the build quality of these models and I believe they wipe the floor with other guitars in their price range.[/font][/color]

[b]Scale Length:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][i]34'' (863.6mm) [/i]
[b]Neck: [/b][i]Maple and Mahogany 5pc [/i]
[b]Fingerboard:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][i]Rosewood [/i]
[b]Radius:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][i]10'' (250mm) [/i]
[b]Nut Width:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][i]38mm [/i]
[b]Body: [/b][i]Solid Mahogany[/i][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]
[b]Tuners:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][i]Die-cast [/i]
[b]Bridge: [/b][i]Die-cast 19mm [/i]
[b]Pickups: [/b][i]HHB5n (Alnico V), HHB5b (Alnico V) [/i]
[b]Controls:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][i]Master Volume, Pickup Balancer, Bass, Middle, Treble and Active-Passive switch (Battery Alert LED on back) [/i]
[b]Hardware:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][i]Black Nickel [/i]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It's in 'as new' condition and has still got the plastic that sits around the controls to say what they do.[/font][/color]

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:212287] [sharedmedia=core:attachments:212288] [sharedmedia=core:attachments:212286]

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:212285] [sharedmedia=core:attachments:212812]

Edited by DavidMcKay