Why become a member? ×

Overwater Progress III deluxe 5 String final reduction

beeg

Overwater Progress III 36inch scale through neck 5 string bass.

NOW [color="#FF0000"]£950[/color]

It is with great sorrow that I have to let this go as I have finally had to admit my hands just arn't big enough. This bass is fantastic both in sound and play but I have tiny hands and the scale has defeted me. The bass is is excellent nick with a few very minor dinks. It has a pearwood top and the usual mahogany body. I bought it about 10 months ago and have found myself looking at it more than playing it. Pick to follow

[attachment=13694:DSCF1221.JPG][attachment=13695:DSCF1222.JPG][attachment=13697:DSCF1225.JPG][attach
ment=13696:DSCF1224.JPG][attachment=13698:DSCF1230.JPG]

Edited by beeg

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='beeg' post='288618' date='Sep 21 2008, 05:06 PM']Overwater Progress III 36inch scale through neck 5 string bass.

NOW [color="#FF0000"]£950[/color]

It is with great sorrow that I have to let this go as I have finally had to admit my hands just arn't big enough. This bass is fantastic both in sound and play but I have tiny hands and the scale has defeted me. The bass is is excellent nick with a few very minor dinks. It has a pearwood top and the usual mahogany body. I bought it about 10 months ago and have found myself looking at it more than playing it. Pick to follow[/quote]

<twitch>