Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* FS/FT: Warwick Streamer Stage II *SOLD*
£1100

JoeS

With a heavy heart, the time has come for me to move on my 2004 Warwick Streamer Stage II.

I bought this from these very pages in June last year, having wanted one for literally as long as I've been playing bass. Unfortunately, at some point during what could loosely be called my "musical career" I've become such a cliche that only something Fender-ish and fitted with flatwounds will do the job for me now and, as much as I would like to, I simply can't justify keeping the Warwick purely for occasional home use.

As above, it's a 2004 model (so afzelia & ovangkol neck rather than the afzelia & wenge combination of earlier models) which has been used but no means abused. At various stages of its life the standard gold hardware has been replaced with black (all official Warwick hardware, and the original hardware is included) and the standard, plastic Just A Nut II has been upgraded to a proper brass unit. It also comes with the usual indestructible Warwick flight case, and truss rod tool.

Overall, I can't fault it as an instrument - it plays great, sounds amazing, and is built like the proverbial brick outhouse.

Cash price is what I paid for it: £1100. However, I would also be very interested in trade offers along the lines of the following:

Fender (USA Jazz/Precision/Jaguar, Roadworn P/J)
Musicman (StingRay/Sterling/Bongo?)
Lakland
G&L
Sandberg

Collection from Crawley, West Sussex much preferred, and I would also be prepared to meet within a reasonable distance.

Any questions, just give me a shout.

Cheers!

(Thanks to Descendent for use of the photos - more available on request)

Edited by JoeS