Why become a member? ×

TRADED - Fender Jazz MIM with Flight Case £360 / offers / may split
£380

Chris Sharman

Now Traded - Gone!

Price is £360 for the lot, I am considering shifting this on Ebay next week so if anyone is interested please PM me, I am not averse to offers so feel free to chance it, what's the worst that can happen?

Well, due to lack of use and impending arrival of a new project it is time for my trusty Jazz to move on. This has been the mainstay of my equipment line up for 3 years now and has in it's time played some fun gigs at some great venues and also the occassional rubbish one in a complete dump of a place.

The serial number is MZ2067309 which dates it to early 2002 and the colour is (I believe) Sage Green which in differing light can appear Grey, Silver, or even Gold as has happened at some gigs. There is a small ding on the lower horn, which can be seen in the photo, I will try and get a more detailed shot uploaded later.

As some of you may recall this originally had a white scratch plate which will be included in the sale. I have also had a chrome neck pickup cover fitted which will also stay with. It is currently strung with Roto-Sound flats, all the above work having been done by AJR1515 of this parish. The strings have been on now for over a year, so I would imagine any purchaser would wish to re-string and set up as they see fit however it is fine to play straight out of the box.

I am also including the case that it was in when I bought it. This is an aluminium flight case from Adrenaline flightcases. It has scratches and wear on it but all parts are fully functioning. Should you not require the case I would be happy to split the two items but I bought them together and I would prefer to sell them as a package.

[i][b]"Photos or it doesn't exist..."[/b][/i] OK then:

Edited by Chris Sharman

• 4 weeks later...