Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] Harley Benton JB-75MN Black (Deko)
£150

CustardFilled

If you've been watching the deko thread in the bass section you might have spotted this jazz I picked up the other day, which I now offer to the good people of the marketplace. I've given it a bit of a setup, along with new DiMarzio DP123 pickups and Rotosound Tru Bass 88 strings, and it sounds rather good.

It was classified as a decorative piece, but this seems to derive solely from the small imprint just below the neckplate - otherwise it plays and looks like a new (and upgraded) bass. Here are the full specs as per the [url="http://www.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_jb_75mn_black_vintage_series.htm"]thomann site[/url]:

[CODE]
Harley Benton JB-75MN Black, vintage series electric bass, bolt-on neck construction, american ash body, canadian maple C-shape neck, thomann maple fretboard, block inlays, 20 frets, 864 mm scale, 38 mm nut-width, double-action trussrod, Wilkinson Alnico vintage JB -style singlecoil pickups [replaced, as above], electronic 2-volume & 1-tone, deluxe chrome hardware, classic PB-style tuners, Daddario 045-100 Strings [replaced, as above], color hi-gloss black
[/CODE]

I'm asking £150, which is effectively the sum of its parts, plus what I paid in shipping. Pickup from London or Oxford!

Edited by CustardFilled