Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** - Fender Squier PJ - Easy Project - Badass II + Seymour Duncan P/Ups
£200

dodgnofski

A really nice easy project for someone with a bit more mobility than I unfortunately currently have in my right arm :(

It's a 1999 Squier PJ with all the bits you need to create a lovely bass :)

Although I would prefer to sell this as a complete bass - if there is enough interest in the various parts, I may be persuaded to sell in four 'job lots' as follows:-

Solid hardwood - looks like Alder to me - 1999 PJ Body + the two scratchplates at £45.00

P - Special 1999 neck plusTuners and original Squier neck plate and screws at £65.00

Seymour Duncan Bassline PJ pickup set including wiring loom & controls at £45.00

Leo Quan Badass II Bridge plus screws Fender direct replacement at £50.00

Original finish aging nicely and in overall good condition with just a few marks from normal use & a small chip in the paint by the neck pocket - on the underside. Jazz A profile original neck and body both stamped Nov 1999. Fully functioning Trussrod and a couple of really nice upgrades in the form of a Badass II Bass Bridge, plus Seymour Duncan Bassline PJ Pickups and strap locks.

Everything you need, including a used set of Flatwounds :) to build your dream PJ Bass.

There are some additional screw holes where two different pick guards have been fitted, both pictured pickgurads are included and cover these screw holes when fitted.

Postage to UK Mainland at cost.

Any questions - please PM me :)

Edited by dodgnofski