Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Antonis Papadopoulos 6 string 32" scale
£749

blockhd

[b]PRICE DROP: 699GBP[/b]
Hey, guys!

I present a totally awesome bass for sale or trade. My aching left wrist doesn't allow anything but slightest angles since my operation, so i must part with this great sounding 6 string beauty.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The bass was hand crafted by reputable Greek luthier Antonis Papadopoulos.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bass scale is 32", 24 frets with bolt-on neck. Pickups are EMG soapbars powered by Delano 3 band EQ.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The body is made from ash body and top, with a veneer of padouk sandwiched in between.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The neck is laminated from 3 pieces of maple and 2 pieces of wenge. Bridge and nut are custom cut from brass.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]In my opinion this is a very nice clean sounding bass which is also incredibly comfortable to play. If it was 5-stringer it would be a definitive keeper for me. It is truly inspiring.[/font][/color]

Since i got everything i wanted regarding bass guitars at the moment, i would preffer trading for a bass cab. I'm looking for vintage or vintage style bass box... MarkBass Classic, Bergantino NN, Aguilar DB come to mind... But in any case, give me a shout, and we will see, what goes.

Grab it while you can, you won't regret it.

As i said, while i would preffer trading over selling, the sale price is not final! A nice discount for new owner!

Edited by blockhd

This is an awesome bass..... The construction is really awesome and the bass has clear sound with very good definition....
It's a 32 scale and plays B like 35"...
So if someone want to trade, trade it with confidence... Rok is really very good trader...so I recommend him....