Why become a member? ×

Copilot FX The Antdroid (Antenna + Android in 1 enclosure)
£100

Cloff

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Bought this off Bassnut62 about a year and a half ago and though it's a nice pedal, I'm not using it enough to justify keeping it, so it's going up for sale.[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Not your typical ring mod; the Antenna is a fuzzed out ring mod which can be set to a kind of pitch tremolo which can go from pretty slow to way too fast (is that possible? Yes, it is!) and the Android is a somewhat cleaner ring mod with a "modulation/ LFO" mode, where the ring pitch is constantly seeking a new pitch, so pretty cool for some soundscaping. Both sides can be turned on simultaneously for even more sonic mayhem.[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]As you can see on the photo, the labeling has gone wrong, so I made a "map" where you can see which knob does what. Also, it doesn't do this pedal justice to only put pictures on here, so I'll make a soundclip one of these days.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]So, i'd like to sell this for £105/ €150, but if there are people willing to trade with one of the pedals written below (+ some money from my side in a few cases), I also consider trades:[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000]Digitech PDS 20/20[/color]
[color=#000000]Digitech XP series[/color]
[color=#000000]Strymon Blue-/ Bigsky[/color]
[color=#000000]Line 6 M9[/color]
[color=#000000]Earthquaker Devices Rainbow Machine[/color]
[color=#000000]Ibanez DML20[/color][/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000]If there are any questions about the pedal; don't hesitate to send me a PM![/color][/size][/font]

Edited by Cloff

I can vouch for Cloff and this pedal. Cloff is a sterling gent and the Antdroid is an eccentric and wonderful pedal that everybody should own at some stage in their musical life. Hours of fun can be had exploring the mad mind of the Antdroid and some very cool effects can be found that you would probably never dream up on your own.