Why become a member? ×

Few sets of Flatwounds
£45

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]My quest for the ultimate flatwound continues. To make way for the next batch I offer for your delectation:-[/color][/size][/font][list]
[*]
[s]Pyramid Gold Flats 45-105[/s]
[/list]
[s][font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Cut for a p bass but with plenty (probably too many) winds round the pegs so should fit pretty much anything. Had around 5hrs play so still lots of twang left but just starting to get all nice and thumpy/mellow. Reasonably low tension so not finger breakers[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]£20 delivered in UK[/color][/size][/font][/s]

2. Pyramid Gold Flats 40-100

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Cut for a 2+2 headstock and have come off my Jack Casady bass having rocked up id say around 10hrs use. These strings never go full on thumpy like la bella’s but these are certainly nicely worn in. Stick a set on a JC bass and you get that great beatles type sound.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]£20 delivered in UK[/color][/size][/font]

3. Sadowsky Flatwound B String (Brand New)

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Had to buy a 5 string set of these as they had no 4 string ones in stock. I have no use for a Low B[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]£5 delivered in UK[/color][/size][/font]

Edited by Pow_22