Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** FS: Peavey TNT 115 Combo **SOLD

chris_pokkuri

Hi, how are you all?

I have a Peavey TNT 115 combo for sale.

150 watts (rms) into 4 ohms
200 watts (rms) into 2 ohms

See website for full spec:
[url="http://www.peavey.com/products/browse.cfm/action/detail/item/102065/TNT®%20115.cfm"]http://www.peavey.com/products/browse.cfm/...NT®%20115.cfm[/url]

This is a great amp for practice and live. I've never had any problems with it - its built like a tank!
I bought it new for £489 from soundcontrol (Bristol) and have had it for about 4/5 years now. I've used it for quite a lot of gigs but its never been pushed overly hard as it was often D.I'ed into the PA at the larger gigs. Its got a very small tear in the coating and some scratches on the grill from traveling to and from gigs. I'll get some pics up asap.

Only selling because I've bought new stuff and need the space and money otherwise I'd keep it as a backup.

[b]PRICE DROP to £150 collected[/b]

Chris.

Edited by chris_pokkuri

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is a really great amp for the money!

I've got one. It was the first gigging bass amp I bought. It's never let me down and I'm always surprised at how good it sounds when I use it. So much so that I couldn't bear to part with it, despite it not getting much use these days!

• 2 weeks later...

These are great little amps. Used one at a gig in London recently.... I was going to set up my Markbass rig which would have been a hassle but I plugged into the 'house' rig (one of these) and was pleasantly surprised.
At this price, someone should snap your fingers off!! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...