Why become a member? ×

Ahoj from Sheffield

ondroid

Hi fellows,
I have joined some time ago so it's high time to say "hallo" :) . I am 34, have been playing bass for about 17 years, recently moved to Sheffield from the Czech Republic. My Sheffield band's site is at www.myspace.com/electrosexualband (not me on the audio tracks yet), my previous Czech one's at www.myspace.com/doublebubbleband (me on bass inside the audio player)...
This is a really great forum, a lots of useful information, thanks everybody here for participating.
Currently I play MIJ Marcus Miller Jazz accompanied by Electro Harmonix Black Finger & Bass Balls, Boss CEB-3, Korg DT-10 and Line 6 Lowdown 150 combo.
Best regards,
Ondrej

[quote name='Dr.Dave' post='278503' date='Sep 6 2008, 11:34 AM']Hello mate - glad you're here.

I see you have the Boardwalk as a myspace 'friend'.Do you play there? We did about a fortnight ago , our third time there. Great gig.[/quote]

We had our first gig at the Boardwalk in July and we are supposed to play it again once a date is agreed. Really nice venue. Greetings from/to Yorkshire!