Why become a member? ×

TECH 21 Tri-O.D. Pedal £65 Posted
£65

Stompbox

[font=Arial][size=4]Tech 21 Tri-O.D. pedal up for sale – these are a great piece of kit – link to the manufacturers website below:-[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4][font=Arial][size=4][url="http://www.tech21nyc.com/archive/triod.html"]http://www.tech21nyc...hive/triod.html[/url][/size][/font][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4][font=Arial][size=4]These are really good as you can have one, two, three or NO overdrives set – if you have one, two, or three drive sounds set then you can toggle between them in turn, or between no effect and one or two drive sounds. If all three are turned off you can use it as a boost pedal with the volume control, plus, of course you’ve got the tone controls for treble & bass – gives you an emulated speaker output for recording.[/size][/font][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4][font=Arial][size=4]It’s in great condition, full working order, and I’ve got a reprint of the owner’s manual, but no original box. [/size][/font][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4][font=Arial][size=4]Just bought a Blackstar amp with all the drive sounds I need so this is up for sale. [/size][/font][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4][font=Arial][size=4]Cost a fortune when new, but I’m looking for £65 to include First Class signed for postage within UK mainland, or you can call and try it out and pick it up and save a fiver.[/size][/font][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4][font=Arial][size=4]I’m in Rochdale, just off the A627M, junction 20 of the M62[/size][/font][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4][font=Arial][size=4]Email me with queries or for more info.[/size][/font][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=4][attachment=201021:P9190002.JPG] [attachment=201022:P8260001.JPG][/size][/font]

Edited by Stompbox