Why become a member? ×

FS: Mooer Mod Factory (SOLD) and Ashdown Dual Band Comp (SOLD)
£40

jonsparrow91

[size=5]For sale; no trades, thank you.[/size]

[size=5][b]1. Mooer Mod Factory - Digital Multi Effects. £25 plus postage.[/b][/size]

Good selection of sounds from this box from choruses to ring modulators and other weirdness. I pissed about with on my my own for about 4 hours when I first got it. "[i]Used" [/i]condition with a few scratches in the paint here and there but in perfect working order. [u][b]Needs a 9v power supply[/b][/u] in order run, there's no room for a battery in this little one.

[b][size=5]2. Ashdown Dual Band Compressor. £15 plus postage[/size].[/b]A big chunk of metal but some pretty nice tones. Sadly it's no use to me as the fuzz pedal I use is very temperamental and demands to be at the front of my signal chain and, as you can see from the packaging, this compressor is [b][u]only for use with low output, passive instruments[/u][/b] (or else it farts out.) "[i]Very used" [/i]condition with a missing battery cover but still very useable, assuming your bass isn't too hot.

[size=6][b][u]Special offer:[/u] Buy both and I'll throw in postage [u]free![/u] It's a pain in the arse to get to the post office so I'd rather not go twice.[/b][/size]

Edited by spaz91