Why become a member? ×

FS/FT - 1972 FENDER BASSMAN 50 - Silverface
£450

FEND3R

[attachment=197335:f1.jpg]

Fender Bassman 50 built in 1972 if memory serves me well. In very good working order, serviced not long ago.

The volume knob on the bass channel is broken as seen in the photos, but still can be turned. The back panel has been decorated with new tolex and the killswitch has been removed. Other than that I think it is all original, sounds brilliant, etc.

The current power tubes and matched pair of Tung-Sol-s, which have less than 5 hours of playing on them.

Will be packed well and [color=#ff0000]shipping to the UK is included in the price[/color] [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif](if You are outside UK, please ask me and I will calculate the differences in shipping and give You a precise end price)[/font][/color]. [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I will ship from Bulgaria so there will be no import taxes for EU buyers. I suppose that PayPal is best as payment method, although it sets me back a bit with all the transfer and withdraw fees. I have positive feedback which can be found here: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/125066-feedback-for-fend3r/page__p__2610067__hl__fend3r__fromsearch__1#entry2610067"]http://basschat.co.u..._1#entry2610067[/url] [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Feel free to ask me any additional questions or demand additional photos.[/font][/color]

[color=#0000cd][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TRADES [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]: I am looking for a part exchange for a light and very portable [/font][/color][color=#0000cd][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]CLASS D amp[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] and of course would never turn my back on a good [/font][/color][color=#0000cd][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]P bass[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif].[/font][/color]

[attachment=197336:f2.jpg]

[attachment=197337:f3.jpg]

[attachment=197338:f4.jpg]

[attachment=197339:f5.jpg]

Edited by FEND3R