Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ashdown RM-MAG 414 cab **SOLD**
£150

Pow_22

[size=3][color=#000000][font=Calibri]Ashdown RM-414 MAG Cab – Essentially a 450w sealed 4ohm 4x10 cab. Has had the Ashdown Wings logo replaced with a black and chrome version but both will be supplied with sale. There are also a couple of tiny screw marks in the top left corner of the front grill where it looks like a badge or something was attached previously. [/font][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#000000][font=Calibri]I have currently got the tweeter disconnected (I prefer tweeterless cabs) but is an easy job to get it connected and I can do it for any buyer who wants.[/font][/color][/size]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Comes with removable castors and is pretty lightweight so moving isn’t a problem. Takes Neutrik or Jacks and is rated at 450w.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]One slight tolex nick on the back but other than that it is is great condition. 4ohms gets the full juice from your amp and being sealed it sounded great with my Ashdown DP200 valve amp.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Calibri][size=3][color=#000000]Due to size and lack of packing materials it is collection only from Bolton. I can potentially deliver within reasonable distance for petrol cash so let me know.[/color][/size][/font]

[size=3][color=#000000][font=Calibri]£150 Cash sale or will part ex for an Ampeg 410he[/font][/color][/size]

[font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=#000000]Pics to Follow asap[/color][/size][/font]

Edited by Pow_22

• 2 weeks later...