Why become a member? ×

SOLD.....Markbass Super Synth /part-ex with Super Booster or Tube Marker
£170

FunkyFresh

I am selling my Markbass Super Synth. It is in very good condition and of course functions just perfectly. One of the greatest Synth pedals of all times! You need to be aware that would probably need an adapter for the power supply, which is of course included but has a german/middle european connectors.

So you don't need to buy a new power supply, just an adapter for a few bucks (amazon e.g. has them for 3-5 bucks), Of course the pedal itself doesn't care, it functions everywhere just fine as you will know.

I would be interested in a sell for 170GBP o.n.o (insured shipping is included) or for a part trade with Markbass Tube Marker and/or Markbass Super Booster.

Best,
Danesh

Edited by FunkyFresh

I love my Super Synth. They really are great, and the PC/Mac app for tweaking patches is VERY easy to use.

Just to help with your sale (ref power supply)...

Assuming that it's the original Markbass 12V power supply - the Euro plug piece slides out. You can then either use a standard "figure 8" power lead with a UK plug or you can replace with the UK plug piece (without replacing the entire unit).

You can source this part in the UK from Real Electronics (the retail company recommended by MarkBass UK distributor). This part is only a couple of pounds and Real Electronics are EXTREMELY quick to deliver. Please note that Real Electronics can also supply the Markbass PSU for £18.60 inc UK next day delivery - but this doesn't come with the actual plug piece. Contact them at 0845 230 7737 and ask for Kirsty.

Hope this helps.

GLWTS!

CB

I'm not connected in any way with this company - just used them last week for this very reason.

Edited by cloudburst

Thanks a lot! It is the original power supply indeed, but I wasn't aware, that the plugs are exchangable. Of course it makes sense for Markbass, as the manufacturer, since they can order the power unit itself in greater numbers and only pair them with the specific plug needed :-).

Thanks for the help :-) I am sure a potential buyer will appreciate it as well.

Danesh