Why become a member? ×

Stageclix Jack II
£250

For sale is my stageclix Jack II.

In great condition, comes with 2 antenna attached to the top of the unit. The transmitter also in great condition with the knuckle joint still being nice and stiff.

A seriously great wireless system. The 2.4ghz system, fully rechargeable battery which goes on for hours. 300ft range, polycarbonate housing, smallest wireless unit around. Great piece of kit!

£250 + £5 postage.

Any questions let me know

Thanks

[attachment=196162:IMG_6516.JPG]

[attachment=196161:IMG_6515.JPG]

[attachment=196159:IMG_6513.JPG]

[attachment=196158:IMG_6512.JPG]

[attachment=196157:IMG_6511.JPG]

[attachment=196160:IMG_6514.JPG]

Hi, I'm very tempted to have this off you but I'm a little concerned about the frequency being the same as smartphones etc.Have you ever had any issues with interference? I notice stageclix have now changed to 5.6

I run the Stage Clix Jack, I have never had issues with smart phones although I did knock out the wifi at a venue we played for the entirety of our set which was a bit of a pain as the DJ wanted to stream it live to the net!

The only issue I have had with the system is it can be very noisy if plugged directly into an active bass (other than a Stingray for some reason!) I had to knock up a simple extension cable to move the transmitter away from the actives...no problems since