Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Yamaha PSR-36 Vintage Synth
£30

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]SOLD![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hey folks,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm doing some contract work for a company, who happen to have a few musical items in the office. They are things they bought from customers long ago and basically want shot of. I figured I'd post them here before I tell them to eBay them.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is a Yamaha PSR-36 Synth, in good working order as far as I can tell. I do not have the capacity here to test the MIDI or audio out, but have no reason to think it isn't fine. The built in speakers work, and I've been through a number of sound patches and the synth is very cool. Real 80's retro vibe. It seems quite highly regarded on vintagesynth.com which is always a good sign. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Includes a power supply. It has some cosmetic marks and scratches, but for a synth of this age, overall it's in good condition.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I've suggest they sell this at £30 shipped in the UK to get rid.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]PM me with any questions,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Shep[/font][/color]

Edited by pantherairsoft