Why become a member? ×

SOLD EBMM STINGRAY 3EQ // MM HARDCASE INC. // MAPLE FRETBOARD // 4-STRING // CANDY RED // 2007
£800

lat89

SOLD

Here we have my Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay 3EQ in a beautiful candy apple red finish (sparkles slightly under direct light). Bought brand new from Andertons in 2007, has been gigged fairly regularly but always taken care of. Comes with the official Musicman Stingray case included. A couple of very small dings in the body and some belt rash (only seen in direct light), not effecting sound or playability at all. Other than that no faults with any of the hardware or electronics. Set-up and cleaned with a nice low action and new Elites strings.

These basses speak for themselves, really. Through the 3-band EQ you can punch in a lot of different tones, but all with that classic Stingray bite that cuts through the mix be it for metal or dub. Extremely solid and well constructed chrome hardware and high-output pickups. I'm moving over to 5-strings so unfortunately she has to be moved on to a new home.

Looking for £800. May be open to trades but must be a 5-string.

Based in Camberley, Surrey - collection ideally but can post at buyers expense or deliver in a 100 mile radius at cost potentially. Message me and I’m sure we can sort something!

Thanks,

Chris

Edited by lat89