Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD SOLD Ibanez SR505 5-string active bass
£330

tim126

Here's an absolutely crackin' instrument... Mahogany body, Bubinga and Wenge (I think) neck, Bartolini pups and preamp, Elixir nanocoat strings. Despite being quite lightweight (step forward all bassists with a bad back!!), it has masses of deep rich bottom end and the sustain is quite impressive too. . Setup and full service last year from Joe White. I've replaced the tuners with Gotoh (I had the post of one break off a while back and I couldn't find an exact replacement, so did the whole set). There's a DiMarzio fixed strap on it... that goes with it, and I have the original strap pins if you want to change back. It has been my one-and-only (fretted) bass for the 5 or 6 years I've had it (from new!), been gigged regularly. Couple of dings (see pic) as you might expect. This is a really exceptional bass to play - an "easy ride", incredilbe and very flexible tone. Got a gigbag to include with it too.
Looking to sell, not trade, prefer buyer-collect (Bracknell, Berkshire) ... could deliver/meet for some petrol cash... and NO overseas please.
PM me for further details and to discuss price... ;)

I've got more pics but I have no idea how this blimmin stupid allocation and uploader thing works - so... If you're interested, PM me your email address and I'll send you a link to more pics.

Edited by tim126