Why become a member? ×

Spector NS-2J5 SOLD
£1500

Joppesan

It's back up for sale. So if you want a summer romance, now is the time.
I have new projects coming in, and I need the cash (buying a house isn't cheap in Denmark, so I'm clearing out all my stuff)

My beloved Spector NS-2J5 (Stuart named it that) is up for sale.

It's from the US - the Woodstock shed. Year 2013.

The body is mahogany (I believe - some say it's swamp ash) with a highly figured spalted maple top - in autumn burst (I call her Amber). When I bought the bass I wasn't that concerned with the woods, I just fell in love with the looks - call my shallow :-)

The electronics consist of a Aguilar OBP-3 preamp and two EMG Jazz pickups. So the variety of tones is mind boggling.

This bass is all about the bass with its 35" scale with no buzz frets what so ever. The fretboard is pau ferro fretboard with MOP inlays (the 12th fret is MOP and abalone). The neck is super fast with a matte black finish (custom job).

I'm the third owner, and I imported it from the US - so don't worry about taxes - it has never been gigged, so no wear, no scratches or dings - it's pristine (mint). It still has that brand new bass scent (Well it all comes down to the pau ferro fretboard - it's fantastic)

The bass comes with the original hard shell case.

Don't pity me - the bass is the least I have to part with (my motorcycle is going as well - the missus' orders)

I'm willing to ship it to the UK and EU.

Please write if any questions.

You can reach me here or at:
[email protected]

Stay safe, lads.

Best regards
Jeppe (From Denmark)

Edited by Joppesan

Nice bass!
I like to think that there is always a place for a Spector at my home but this is slightly out of my budget right now.

But as a Spector player and a bike rider I say you should keep both the bass and the motorcycle.....

Anyway, have a free bump and good luck with the sale!

Hey Steve!
How are you, man?
[quote name='sleevey' timestamp='1433478849' post='2791378']
Hello!!!!! My old bass!!! Sorry to see youre selling her, she is a fine instrument!!
[/quote]

She is fine, just as fine as the day I got her sent over from across "The Pond". But I need the money for new projects.
We have a lot of nice trees in Denmark, but none of them grow money for leaves.