Why become a member? ×

Feeler : T-Rex Bass Juice

MananaMan

Hey folks,

Thinking about moving my T-Rex Bass juice on as I don't think I really need or want it any more, and I'd rather it got some use! Its on the far left of the pedalboard shot below. I'll take some close-up pics when I get to practice on Monday...

I've had it for about 18 months or so, its been used regularly but kept in its box for most of its life, although its now in a flight-cased pedalboard.

There's no chips/dings etc on the pedal. The only difference to one straight out of the box is I've taken the rubber feet off, and added a strip of velcro.

Sound-wise I'm sure you've probably heard of the pedal. Its a two-stage distortion/fuzz with quite a variation of sounds available by combining the tone pot and boost settings. Blend control too, so something for everyone...

Not sure how much these are worth - I'd think about £100 sounds fair, but let me know what you would be willing to cough up for it!

Also thinking about a valve pre / OD, so if anyone fancies a trade for something different I'm open to offers!