Why become a member? ×

Schecter C-7 Blackjack 7 string geetar

I'm parting ways with my Schecter 7 string. I bought this new about 2 years ago from Sound Control in Southampton with big ideas on working on my guitar playing and ultimately getting some seriously chunky riffage on tape. In reality, it's sat in my guitar stand for the past year pretty much unused as I rarely get the time to play my basses, let alone guitar any more. So it's time to slim down the collection.

Plugged in, this guitar has some serious kick to its sound - with the distortion cranked up, it makes the most crotch moistening chunky ass sound, but can also pull off a nice cutting clean sound for those quieter moments. Makes an awesome rhythm guitar!

I've never gigged it, plus I'm a little anal about my guitars so it's in top nick. I'll get some pictures up after the weekend.

I'm looking at[b] £400 [/b]for this puppy!

Here's some info nabbed from the Schecter site -

SCHECTER C-7 BLACKJACK

Whether you're playing metal or jazz, the Schecter C-7 Blackjack 7-String Electric Guitar has the full,
deep sound you're seeking. The genuine mahogany body and a set maple neck with a 26-1/2" scale generate
the depth of tone required for body-slamming modern crunch. Seymour Duncan JB and '59 pickups. TonePros
thru-body bridge and Grover tuners provide great intonation and tuning stability while multi-ply creme
binding and black chrome hardware afford hot visuals. The rosewood fretboard has black pearl dot inlays.

Features:
Bound mahogany body
Set maple neck
Rosewood fretboard with black pearl dots
26-1/2" scale
Seymour Duncan JB (SH-4) and '59 (SH-1n) pickups
Grover tuners
TonePros bridge with through-body strings

• 1 month later...